About Advanced Air Systems
Get to know our executive team
In the air conditioning industry, it’s not only how the job’s performed; but it’s also who the people are doing it. Their skills, involvement, and professional demeanor. Hundreds of dedicated individuals make up the team at Advanced Air Systems, and not only do they want your respect, but they also want you to like them. “Nice” is important to us–as is “courteous, efficient, honest, ethical, flexible, and reliable.” There’s NOT an “it’s-not-my-job” attitude in the bunch. In fact, every job we perform is everyone’s responsibility. So there’s always someone available with an answer or who knows how to get something resolved. We work smart, and we work safely. We train and train more. With our team, anything and everything is humanly possible.
Owner, Business Development
Rob founded Advanced Air Systems in 1994 as a division of Advanced Roofing Inc., Florida’s premier commercial re-roofing contractor since 1983. As a leader in the South Florida business community for more than three decades, Rob’s commitment to excellence and community service are the foundations which embody our company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Arizona
- 45 years of experience in the commercial roofing and HVAC industries
Tom is responsible for growing the company statewide. He is an expert in streamlining operations and processes control. His areas of expertise include Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project and Process Management, Utility Requirements, and Service Software.
- Masters of Science in Engineering Management, University of Central Florida
- Bachelor’s of Science in Industrial Engineering, University of Central Florida
Minor in Engineering Leadership
- Florida state licensed Air Conditioning Contractor. Class A #CAC1818806
Scott helped form Advanced Air Systems in 1994 with Rob Kornahrens. He is responsible for overseeing all air conditioning projects throughout the state.
- Scott has 25 years experience as an HVAC technician and in the management of operations.
- Florida state certified Air Conditioning Contractor #CAC046188
Bryan has more than a decade of experience in Occupational Safety and Health Management. Bryan’s goal for Advanced Air Systems is to continue leading the industry in safety while promoting a safe culture and growing OSHA partnerships.
OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer, which allows Bryan to implement the OSHA 10 and 30-hour training courses for our field staff.