Air Conditioning Maintenance Program
Extending the life of your mechanical equipment and prevent against a system breakdown
With over 20 years of experience servicing air conditioning systems in South Florida, we have learned that by taking certain preventive maintenance measures expensive repairs and replacement can be avoided. These preventative measures include: fixing minor electrical issues, cleaning the coils, replacing filters, cleaning out drain lines, and lubricating mechanical components to name a few.
Air Conditioning by the Numbers
• Average annual cooling cost in North America = $1,200+
• A dirty air coil can raise your energy bill by 30% = $1,560
• A dirty air filter can raise your energy bill by 5% = $1,638
• Without proper maintenance, your system can lose up to 5% in efficiency each year.
MAINTENANCE CLUB BENEFITS
- 10% off parts, labor, and new mechanical equipment
- Two system tune-ups per year (Spring & Fall)
- Priority scheduling & service
- Warranty documentation
“Brinwo Development is proud to have worked with Advanced Air Systems for over 25 years the technicians who work closely with me and my team to resolve our air conditioning problems to the office staff who answer my calls pleasantly and give full attention to the issue I am calling about. We are completely satisfied with the service they provide to our Company and I would highly recommend their services.” – James Inklebarger, President, Brinwo Development Corporation